The Industry-standard DAW Bundle for Professionals
Pro Tools is the definitive industry-standard software production platform; however, if you want to use what major recording studios and broadcast-grade video post-production houses are using, you need to step up to Pro Tools Ultimate. Built around Avid's Pro Tools Ultimate software, this subscription bundle arms you with everything you need to record, design, edit, and mix music, as well as sound for picture. You get full track and I/O counts and HDX workflows, plus a whole host of advanced automation and editing tools. You also receive a range of features to accelerate Surround Sound, Dolby Atmos, and Ambisonics mixing. This subscription includes a DigiLink I/O license for non-Avid interfaces and Avid's Complete Bundle. Finally, with a full year of software updates and ExpertPlus support, Pro Tools Ultimate gives you everything you'll need to take on any project that comes your way.
Note: This is a specially priced version of Pro Tools Ultimate for qualified instructors and students. Proof of eligibility is required. This product requires that you have an iLok account for authorization, although it does not require a physical iLok key.
Industry-leading recording, editing, and mixing
Your Pro Tools Ultimate subscription arms you with Avid's top-tier production software: Pro Tools Ultimate. There's a reason why Pro Tools is the go-to DAW for countless recording studios and editing suites around the world: it's powerful and it simply works. With Pro Tools, you can create, record, edit, and mix Grammy-level productions quickly and easily via an ultra-streamlined, 2-window user interface. All of your vital controls and commands are right at your fingertips, and most advanced functions are only an additional click away. What's more, Pro Tools employs a 32-bit audio engine that yields you incredible depth, dimension, and dynamic range for unrivaled sound quality.
Built for large, complex projects
With its ability to tackle up to 2,048 audio tracks, Avid Pro Tools Ultimate is tailor-made for large, complex projects. You also get 1,024 aux tracks, 512 instrument tracks, and 1,024 MIDI tracks. Pro Tools Ultimate's support for 64 video tracks makes it the ideal solution for large-scale motion picture production. You also get 1,024 routing folders and support for 256 channels of native I/O.
Provides full hardware compatibility
With a Pro Tools Ultimate subscription, you'll enjoy compatibility with the full gamut of hardware, including Carbon, HDX, and HD Native interfaces, along with S6L control surfaces. You'll be able to track and mix massive productions with near-zero latency. Plus, you can power your entire facility with tightly integrated systems and surfaces, yielding industry-leading DSP acceleration and unparalleled hands-on control.
Minimize downtime with ExpertPlus Support
For audio professionals, time is money — downtime isn't an option. That's why Avid Pro Tools Ultimate includes ExpertPlus support. This entitles you to unlimited support for billing and administration cases, with a 1-day response time. You also get unlimited online support with a 4-hour response time and unlimited, highest-priority phone support.
Native Surround/Dolby Atmos/Ambisonics mixing
If you're working with Surround Sound, Dolby Atmos, or Ambisonics content — especially for commercial movie and television production — a Pro Tools Ultimate subscription delivers the industry-proven streamlined workflows professionals rely on. Thanks to native support for multichannel audio, Pro Tools Ultimate can tackle video game design, VR audio, and even full theatrical mixes completely in the box — no console required.
Includes a DigiLink I/O license for non-Avid interfaces
Avid Pro Tools Ultimate includes a DigiLink I/O license, permitting you to use non-Avid, DigiLink-enabled audio interfaces with HDX and HD Native systems. You'll be able to work with up to 192 channels of audio I/O with a 3-card HDX system, or up to 64 channels of audio I/O with HD Native. In a nutshell, Pro Tools Ultimate doubles the maximum I/O for all non-Avid interfaces in your system, compared to a Core Audio- or ASIO-based setup.
Comes with Avid's Complete Plug-in Bundle
The Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle is included with your Pro Tools Ultimate subscription. This bundle features every audio plug-in that Avid has to offer, including classic compressors and EQs, studio effects, stompboxes, reverbs, guitar amps, and more. If you work in the box, you need a collection of top-shelf plug-ins. And with the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle, you'll have every tool you need. They're a must-have for Pro Tools users.
Avid Pro Tools Ultimate Annual Subscription Features:
- Industry-standard digital audio workstation (DAW) software with cutting-edge 32-bit audio engine
- Interact with and make updates to tracks and timeline selections during playback without interruption
- Supports Ambisonics full-sphere surround sound — perfect for video game design and VR Audio
- Supports up to 64 non-HDX channels and 192 HDX channels of I/O, 2,048 mono/stereo audio tracks, and 1,024 MIDI tracks
- MIDI Input Display shows notes and chords as you play them on a MIDI controller
- MIDI merge enhancements include seamless merging of newly performed and existing MIDI CC automation
- MIDI clips turn red during recording, blurring the distinction between MIDI and audio
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move to the next or previous MIDI note for super-fast MIDI editing
- Name field in the New Track dialog makes naming tracks faster than ever
- Scroll to Track allows you to identify a track by name and scroll to it
- Batch Rename command for Tracks and Clips
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Complete Dolby Atmos integration for mixing object-based audio
- Apply nondestructive EQ, filtering, and dynamics processing with clip-based effects
- Use Pro Tools HDX in any punch mode, and it will calibrate and time-align your stems
- Track Commit and Track Freeze free up system resources during intense sessions
- Layered Editing prevents you from losing overlapped clips while editing
- Real-time fade manipulation for creating quick crossfades
- Send fully overlapped clips to a or existing playlist while editing and/or while recording
- Grid Toggle function makes flipping between Grid and Slip modes easy
- Tandem Trimming enables trimming the start and end of two adjacent clips simultaneously
- Clip Overwrite Indicator alerts you when you move an audio clip so that it fully overlaps a smaller off-screen clip
- Soundbase uses tags to make locating audio files and loops easy
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow and frees up resources
- Unified Media Engine natively supports multiple HD video formats
- Smooth collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
- Workspace Browser makes project navigation extremely fast and incredibly simple
- Simple keyboard commands let you quickly disable and enable sends and inserts
- Capture automation while recording audio
- Automatic delay compensation provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all your tracks
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
- Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
- Create flawless performances using simple track compositing functions
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Mute and Solo visual indicators and Bus Interrogation provide a clear view of signal flow
- Compatible with Carbon, HDX, and HD Native interfaces, along with S6L control surfaces
- Low-latency monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware delivers smoother tracking
- Read/record from flash drives, RAID systems, network-attached drives, and server storage
- Functions such as Export Selected Tracks as Session make collaboration easy
- OMF/AAF/MXF interchange support included
- Export support for MP3 files, iTunes, and SoundCloud also included
- Full time code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Automatic Delay Compensation on sidechains
- Works with H.265/HEVC video
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate
- Switch between Dark and Classic UI themes
- Avid HEAT adds harmonic complexity to your mixes
- Avid Complete Bundle arms you with every audio plug-in that Avid has to offer
- DigiLink I/O license provides support for non-Avid, DigiLink-enabled audio interfaces with HDX and HD Native systems